TRENDS SS 2013
· This season colors are neutral. Feminine tones and classic hues.
White, black, pale nude, warm light grey, slate grey, cool navy and sand beige.
· Contrast colors: sizzling neon pinks and orange.
· Metallic colors such as champagne gold, rose gold, and brushed
silver thru lurex and foil print.
· This season we have gone further in our research to nd the best most innovated
fabrics as; shantung with elastan Advanced washed man-made twill.
· Modern chanel in indigo denim with raw linen performs perfectly.
· The nest cottons and wools, silk and satins and our new silk duppioni.
· Prints are always so important for summer. Just gives that extra sparkle!
· We do an African inspired leaf prints in earthly tones that
combines perfectly with navy.
· Also mixing prints for unexpected perfect harmony, abstract animal
prints on cotton and voiles.
· Feminine beaded embellishment over metallic net mesh.
· Subtle and elegant. Soft and modern.
· Tailoring –the ever so important piece to a women’s wardrobe.
· Revisited blazer with a modern edge.
· Sharp dresses with emphases on cut and the natural silhouette of women.
· Pencil skirts and narrow trousers with zip details.
· We present our little jacket, the perfect companion to any occasion.
· It’s a celebration of the classic Chanel jacket. Garment washed and soft,
raw edge details and chion linings, the whole look is a well thought
deconstructed look. A modern vision.
· Perfectly shaped dresses for all life situation.
· Ultra feminine blouses and tops.
· The importance of silhouette is taking a step forward.
· And its highlighted by the simplicity and perfection of subtle colors.
For further information please contact the press office: email@example.com